Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PNW Plumber's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PNW Plumber's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PNW Plumber at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on PNW Plumber's web site are provided "as is". PNW Plumber makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PNW Plumber does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- PNW Plumbers is a free service that connects users with plumbers in their area. All contractors are independent and are in no way affiliated with PNW Plumbers. PNW Plumbers can neither endorse nor guarantee the quality of any work performed. It is the responsibility of each user to vet the contractor that he or she hires, and to confirm that the contractor meets all licensing and insurance requirements in that jurisdiction. We work with only licensed plumbers. you can check our CCB# here - OR: 184281 WA: M5PLUps921pa.
- All services and agreements are between the licensed contractor and the customer. PNW Plumbers has no responsibility for any agreements, services or transactions.
In no event shall PNW Plumber or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PNW Plumber's Internet site, even if PNW Plumber or a PNW Plumber authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PNW Plumber's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PNW Plumber does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. PNW Plumber may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. PNW Plumber does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PNW Plumber has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PNW Plumber of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to PNW Plumber's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of WA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. User-Submitted Content
"Content" is an all-encompassing term meaning all text, icons, images, videos, software, and audio files that visitors submit directly to us or via our website.
Content also includes your written online reviews of our service. Once submitted, your review may be used in a variety of ways, and, in any case, you grant to us unlimited license to use your content in other media.
This includes reproducing and publishing the material for purposes related to this website or any of its successors.
By submitting a review, you grant to us the right to sub-license the rights to this licensed material.
If you breach any provision of these terms and conditions, or if we believe that you have breached any of these terms and conditions, we have the right to edit or remove your content.